TAG Tuition are committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act, and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We value your privacy and all personal data is processed as outlined in this notice.
We collect personal information in the following ways
- Directly from you through verbal or written, emails,
- Social media: Instagram, for example
- Our Database – which you will have provided
- News Sites and Other websites
Use of personal information
We process personal information to provide a detailed service to our clients and candidates. The data may be provided to us by you directly and/or collected from a lawful source. Personal data added to our secure database may include any of the following:
- Name, email address, postal address, telephone numbers and any other contact details.
- The name and age of the children you wish to be taught by TAG Tuition.
- Educational history (including schools and grades)
- Personal qualifications
- Other information you may have advised us verbally and/or in writing.
As a client of TAG Tuition, the information you provide us with is to keep contact with you and provide our services for your requirements.
How personal data is used
We process personal data to conduct the following:
- Provide a professional educational and consultation service to you.
- To form a functional business relationship.
- To answer queries and questions.
- To set-up contracts.
- To maintain our own accounts and records in accordance with UK Tax Law.
- To respond to complaints.
- To review our data and provide statistics to help clients.
How long we keep the information
We keep your personal data no longer than reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it is provided and for the time required by law. We will always ask for authorisation by clients should the information require longer-term storage.
All the personal data is received in the UK by our employees. TAG Tuition do not trade, sell or share your personal data for the use of any third party unless we have been authorised by you or are required by law to do so. Please be aware, however, that your data may be stored on a cloud-based system or on servers based outside the UK but within the EU. We may be required by law to share certain personal data with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), the Employment Agency Standards or other government agencies.
- While we have your data, you have the right to
- Request access to the personal data we hold on you.
- Request removal of your personal data.
- Request inaccurate data held removed or corrected.
- If personal data is held on your consent, you are able to withdraw that consent.
- Request that your personal data is shared with a third party.
TAG Tuition are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, there are procedures and technologies to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Your Legal Rights:
If at any point you wish to see, correct or delete information that we hold about you, please do so by writing/contacting us on email@example.com.